Features and Advantages:
- High cleaning power
- Minimum foam
- Emulsifier agent
- Good moisturizer
- In detergent industry:
- Different grades of ethoxylated lauryl alcohol is used as a base raw material for the production of shampoos, skin cleaners, bath gels, and baby products.
- In cosmetics industry: It is used as a base raw material for the production of shampoos and skin cleaners.
- In textile industry: It is used as a primary wool cleaner, lubricant, and dryer.
- In paper industry: Used as a moisturizing and absorbent agent.
- In rubber industry: Used as a stabilizing agent.
- In agricultural industry: Commonly used as an emulsifier in the formulation of agricultural pesticides, concentrated and self-emulsifying solutions, and Concentrated suspensions.
- In leather industry: Widely used as a fat remover, also used in leather tanning.
- In paint industry: Utilized as a moisturizing agent, emulsifier and uniform distributer of paint on surfaces