Features and Advantages:
- Disinfectant property
- Cetyl alcohol has a very high Disinfectant and degreasing property, so it is used in many detergents.
- In industrial applications, this material is used as a
- lubricant in chemical compounds.
- In the pharmaceutical and medicine, it is used in the manufacturing of many drugs and ointments.
- It has an emulsifying role. It is also used as a softener, thickener (concentrate enhancer), opaque element, and as a carrier of other substances in the chemical formula. Since it is not hydrolyzed with water, it can retain skin moisture and help hydrate the skin