Features and Advantages:
- High moisturizing, foam making, washing and emulsifying properties
- Resistance to water hardness
- Causing minimum skin allergies
- High solubility in water as well as easy rinsing
- High stability
- Proper compatibility with a variety of surfactants
Due to its good foaming property, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate 30% is widely used in petrochemical and textile industry, and industrial detergents. It is also used as a foaming agent in firefighting foam.
It is used as a concrete volume modifier, emulsifier and moisturizing agent in pesticides. Also in Creams, lotions, washing liquids, etc.