Features and Advantages:
- White Powder
- Chelating agent
- Water soluble
- pH modifier
- It is used as the stabilizer agent in cosmetics products.
- It is used in the textile industry to capture ions, and increase the purity of sintered colors, and to prevent color alteration.
- EDTA.4Na has a significant role in the pharmaceutical industry. It is used in the drugs prescribed for Lead and Mercury poisoning.
- This material is used in eye drops as the preservative agent.
- EDTA.4Na acts similar to anti-oxidants, preventing cancer cell formation, and body damage from free radicals.