Features and Advantages:
- Desirable cleaning power
- Good moisturizing
- High washing power
- High solubility
- In detergent industry: Different grades of ethoxylated lauryl alcohol are used as a base raw material for the production of shampoos, skin cleaners, bath gels, and baby products.
- In textile industry: It is used as a primary wool cleaner, lubricant, and dryer.
- In paper industry: Used as a moisturizing and absorbent agent.
- In the agricultural industry: Widely used as an emulsifier in the formulation of agricultural pesticides, concentrated, self-emulsifying solutions, and Concentrated suspensions.
- In paint industry: Utilized as a moisturizing, and emulsifier agent, and uniform distributer of the paint on surfaces.