Features and Advantages:
- Oily, transparent, colorless, not dissolvable in water, glycerol or cold ethanol
- Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food industries
- Lubrication in petroleum and industrial
- Used in cosmetics and medicines
- Constipation; The oral form of this medicine is used to relieve occasional constipation.
- Moisturizing dry skin, relieving dryness and itching
- Skin Conditions; The topical form of this medicine is used in a combination with other medicines to
treat certain skin conditions.
- Relieving Muscles
- Skin Softening